Sunday, February 15, 2009

Word #6

Continuing my God's Word series, this is for week #6. The verse is from Jeremiah 33:3...Call to ME and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things which you don't know.

This piece is leftovers from making 2 blocks for my 4sister 2009 block swap. These are pieces from the fabrics and colors selected by my sis in PA - so I am sending it to her along with her blocks this month, our first swap this year.

I used the facing technique again for finishing it - I really like this technique!! So far, all but one piece for this series has been small, measuring no larger than 20"x14" - finished with a fused facing, they seem to stiffen slightly - as such, they make great pieces to lay on a table - and I set my drink on them.

1 comment:

  1. I am the happy recipient of this small project, and the picture does not do it justice. It is beautiful and will always be treasured. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete